David Wegener (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is collecting personal and financial information about you.
1. The information you provide will be held by us.
2. You appoint us your agent to act as an ‘access seeker’ to obtain your credit information from a credit reporting body on your behalf and for the purpose of assisting you with your finance application. You authorise us to disclose any credit information we obtain to prospective financiers in connection with your finance application.
3. We may use credit information and any other information you provide to arrange or provide finance and other services.
4. We may exchange the information with the following types of entities, some of which may be located
- Persons who provide finance or other products to you, or to whom an application has been made for those products.
- Financial consultants, accountants, lawyers, and advisers
- Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding our services
- Any person where we are required by law to do so
- Any of our associates, related entities or contractors
- Your referees, such as your employer, to verify information you have provided
- Any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets
- Any organisation providing online verification of your identity
5. You may gain access to the personal information that we hold about you by contacting us.
6. You consent to receive documents electronically. By giving this consent:
• we may make all notices and other documents available for a reasonable period of time on a password protected section of our website for retrieval by you or we will send you notices and other documents by email.
• If the information is displayed on our website we will promptly send you an email to the email address nominated below notifying you that information is available for retrieval on our website and notify you of the nature of that information.
- we will no longer send paper copies of notices and other documents you should regularly check your nominated email address for
- you should regularly check your nominated email address for notices;
- you may withdraw your consent to the giving of notices and other documents at any
You have facilities to enable you to readily print notices or other documents retrieved from our website or sent to you by email if you desire.
Blue Ink Finance is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Blue Ink Finance Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Blue Ink Finance website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Blue Ink Finance collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Blue Ink Finance also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP or Postal code, age, gender, preferences, interests, and favourites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Blue Ink Finance. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by Blue Ink Finance for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Blue Ink Finance Web site.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Blue Ink Finance public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: Blue Ink Finance does not read any of your private online communications.
Blue Ink Finance encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Blue Ink Finance so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. Blue Ink Finance is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Blue Ink Finance and Blue Ink Finance family of Web sites.
Use of your Personal Information
Blue Ink Finance collects and uses your personal information to operate the Blue Ink Finance Web site and deliver the services you have requested. Blue Ink Finance also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Blue Ink Finance and its affiliates. Blue Ink Finance may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Blue Ink Finance does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Blue Ink Finance may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Blue Ink Finance may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Blue Ink Finance, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Blue Ink Finance does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.Blue Ink Finance keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within Blue Ink Finance, in order to determine what Blue Ink Finance services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customised content and advertising within Blue Ink Finance to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Blue Ink Finance Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Blue Ink Finance or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Blue Ink Finance; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Blue Ink Finance or the public.
Overseas Data Storage
Blue Ink Finance Web sites use services provided by Google Analytics, Infusionsoft, and MailChimp. As a result of using these services, your personal data is stored on servers located in the USA.
Blue Ink Finance uses e-mail services provided by Microsoft Exchange. As a result of using these services, e-mail communications are stored on servers located in Australia.
The Blue Ink Finance Web site use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalise Blue Ink Finance pages, or register with Blue Ink Finance site or services, a cookie helps Blue Ink Finance to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Blue Ink Finance Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Blue Ink Finance features that you customised.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Blue Ink Finance services or Web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Blue Ink Finance secures your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Blue Ink Finance secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
Blue Ink Finance will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Blue Ink Finance encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Blue Ink Finance is protecting your information.
Blue Ink Finance welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Blue Ink Finance has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Blue Ink Finance on email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.